- OAB introduction including prevelence, demographics, symptoms and causes
- How OAB affects daily life
- Current treatments and preventions including lifestyle modifications
- The needs for a safe yet effective solution
- SagaPro as a solution
- OAB market ready for SagaPro
If you are so unfortanate that you can’t make it to the webinar. You are welcome to download our whitepaper here below, covering most of the topics presented in the webinar.
Archangelica In SagaPro
The natural solution to overactive bladder
SagaPro is a patent pending natural herbal supplement
SagaPro has been the no.1 OAB supplement in Iceland since it was released in 2005.
Clinical study performed in 2011 showed that SagaPro was especially useful for nocturia cases caused by an overactive bladder.
Recent breakthrough led to identification of the active compound in SagaPro. This compound has relaxing activity on the bladder and now SagaPro is standardized against this compound.
Patent pending compound in SagaPro has relaxing effect on the detrusor muscle of the bladder resulting in increased bladder capacity and reduced frequency of restroom trips.
SagaPro is scientifically proven in a clinical trial
- SagaPro formulation was clinically studied in 2011-2012 in a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Study design approved by IMA and NBC (EudraCT, 2010-019668-35)
- The study was supervised by a clinical staff from the University Hospital of Iceland
- Included 66 men with nocturia
- According to the study, SagaPro is an effective, safe and well-tolerated treatment with the following results (see next slide)
- In addition, SagaNatura received a large H2020 grant early 2019 to perform a larger clinical trial of SagaPro in men and women with OAB (n=200) . Estimated to finish in Q2 2021.
SagaPro groups experienced the following bladder effects:
✓ Significant reduction in voiding frequency
✓ Increase in both average and smallest nocturnal bladder volume
✓ Also an increase in duration of first sleep period at night, which is generally regarded as the most important one
- Anecdotal evidence among repeat female purchasers indicates that the brand offers similar benefits to women.
- Testimonials show that SagaPro improves consumers’ lives
- Women and men with an overactive bladder
- People with nocturia [urinary frequency at night]
- Athletes – runners, golfers, hikers, etc.
Long-term market experience
- Long-term market experience
- Most popular herbal supplement produced in Iceland•
- Has replaced “Saw Palmetto” as #1 product for urinary frequency in Iceland
- Award winner – Best supplement of the year 2013 in USA
- Only 1-2 tablets per day
- Results normally after one week
- Easy to measure by counting trips to the bathroom
Bioactivity – calms bladder muscle contraction
SAGAPRO may relax smooth muscle cells in the bladder by inhibiting leukotriene activity but there are other possible explanations since SAGAPRO has many bioactive compounds.
SAGAPRO does not reduce libido or affect testosterone and it is safe and well tolerated, as demonstrated in a clinical study.
Why Should you pick SagaPro?
You can use this form to get in direct contact with our Director of Sales & Marketing.